Looking for Halloween wishes? Here we share with you worlds best collection of Happy Halloween Quotes, Happy Halloween Images, Happy Halloween Sayings for share on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Tumblr for 2017. Previously we shared some Easy Halloween Crafts for Preschoolers, Top 60 Funny Halloween Quotes, Jokes, Sayings and Cute Scary Disney Happy Halloween Wallpaper. Send these wishes to your friend’s relatives or anyone you want to wish them a Happy Halloween.
Happy Halloween Quotes
- If human beings had genuine courage, they’d wear their costumes every day of the year, not just on Halloween.
- Somebody told me you were going to wear a witch costume this Halloween. You could have fooled me because I thought you were already wearing one. Just kidding with ya. Have a Happy Halloween.
- But I love Halloween, and I love that feeling: the cold air, the spooky dangers lurking around the corner. Evan Peters
- When black cats prowl and pumpkins gleam, may luck be yours on Halloween. – Irish Proverb
- For Halloween, I’ve decided the easiest thing to do is give up coffee. If that doesn’t scare the hell out of everyone around me, nothing will.
- In my search for the scariest looking costume, I realized nothing is more frightening than the clothes you wear. Okay, you win! Sincere Halloween wishes.
- It’s said that All Hallows’ Eve is one of the nights when the veil between the worlds is thin – and whether you believe in such things or not, those roaming spirits probably believe in you, or at least acknowledge your existence, considering that it used to be their own. Even the air feels different on Halloween, autumn-crisp and bright. Erin Morgenstern
- Clothes make a statement. Costumes tell a story. – Mason Cooley, American aphorist
- It’s not safe to venture out as goblins and witches are all about on Halloween.
- If you are reading this, then you are blissfully unaware of what is creeping up behind you.
- Nothing on Earth. So, beautiful as the final haul on Halloween night.
- Just hanging out with my ghoul friends.
- When black cats prowl and pumpkins gleam, may luck be yours on Halloween.
- What I love most about Halloween is, I get to eat a lot of the candy my kids collect. Life is good. Halloween makes it better. Have a sweet one.
- You’re never too old to dress up on Halloween, and you’re never too old to get naked on a magical Halloween night. Have fun on Halloween, my friend.
- I heard you’d like to be Superman for Halloween. No offense, but I think you’d be better as Peter from Family Guy. Have an enjoyable and laid back Halloween.
- Do you know, some people believe the deceased come back from the dead to visit the living on Halloween? I hope all who come to visit you put a smile on your face this Halloween.
- Halloween is a holiday children of all ages can enjoy. I hope you and your inner child have loads of fun. Best Halloween wishes from someone who never wants to grow up.